Salary: £26-32,000 plus Bonus and Benefits
James George Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Co-ordinator to join one of their highly prestigious clients based in Coventry.
As a Sales Support Coordinator, you will be primarily responsible for the processing of pre-deal information at proposal stage and deal support before the contract is activated. You will also be responsible for answering inbound calls from customers and dealers, from both Ireland and the UK, providing quotes for new deals and helping with queries relating to existing contracts.
- Acting as the key contact point for the UK and Ireland Support Desk
- Packaging and preparing deals received in the office for processing.
- Calculating settlement quotes for customers on regulated and non-regulated contracts including collating relevant information
- Receiving and solving inbound queries by phone and email from dealers and customers
- Experience in a customer facing role in the financial services industry is essential.
- Experience gained in the asset finance industry is a significant advantage.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Resolves conflicts or disagreements in a respectful, professional manner.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates to join forces with an industry-leading company. Please contact Adam Sommerville or Lorna Coburn at James George Recruitment for a confidential discussion about this role.