£70,000 – £80,000 Basic
North West London
James George Recruitment have partnered exclusively with a prestigious Technology business in their search for a Finance Manager to join their team in North-West London. The company was founded over 30 years ago and sell internationally, with several other European offices. You will be joining the company as a key member of their senior leadership team, reporting directly to the MD.
- Full responsibility for overseeing and leading the Finance team of 8.
- Continuously review, improve, and drive the implementation of new systems, processes and policies that enable the business to operate more effectively and efficiently across the Finance department.
- Ensure accurate financial data and maintain data integrity
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Provide advice and guidance to the credit control team on customer creditworthiness, limits, and exposures as required
- Prepare timely and accurate financial statements, ensuring compliance with accounting standards, tax regulations, and other financial reporting requirements
- Liaise with external auditors and regulatory bodies to facilitate audits and ensure compliance with statutory obligations.
- Understand our internal controls that safeguard company assets and maintain the integrity of financial data, and look for areas of improvement
- Prepare VAT returns
- Understand the financial modules of ERP systems
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field. Professional certifications such as ACCA, CIMA, or ACA are highly desirable
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager, Financial Controller or a similar role
- Knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS) and experience working with multi-currency environments.
- Strong knowledge of financial principles, accounting standards, and regulatory requirements
- Proven experience in managing, training, and developing a finance team
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Power BI is a plus
- Strong leadership and team management abilities, with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with ERP systems and financial management software
- Experience of utilising technology to improve business performance
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Finance Manager who is looking to join an established, forward-thinking business where this is genuine career development opportunity.
Please get in touch with Adam or Nicola at James George Recruitment at your earliest convenience to discuss further as we plan to submit our shortlist by 7th July.