£60,000 – £70,000 Basic
About the job
Our Client is a leading Manufacturer with over 20 offices and depots in the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe. Every year it manufactures more than 1.6 million units, leading the industry in both innovation and sustainability to suit a wide range of industries, from construction to security.
About the Role:
We are looking to recruit a Finance Manager who will be responsible for managing a team of Management Accountants and to oversee the preparation of the monthly management account packs. Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will support the wider Finance function and be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key business stakeholders. We are looking for someone with the ability to be a key influencer and keen to progress to a Finance Controller role over time.
· To ensure the accurate and timely preparation of the monthly management accounts.
· To take ownership of the statutory year end audit
· To manage a small team of management accountants.
· To ensure that all UK, German, Dutch, French and Irish VAT returns are completed accurately and submitted on time.
· To ensure the timely submission of group EU intrastat’s
· To work alongside the Group FD to enhance the month end reporting pack to meet the requirements of the business
· Work alongside the senior management team to drive the company strategy forward
· ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
· Experience of working in a management accounts function
· A subject matter expert
· Strong in relationship building and collaboration with all levels of staff
· Good organisational, time and project management skills
· Clear verbal and written communication skills in English
Salary / package:
· Competitive salary quoted above
· Free on-site parking