Braintree – Colchester
£20,000 – £22,000
James George Recruitment are seeking a proactive Credit Controller to join an expanding and successful company local to both Braintree and Colchester.
What’s On Offer?
You’ll be joining an excellent team who can work individually but also support each other! You’ll be based in close proximity to a buzzing promenade of shops, and quiet places to spend your lunch hour!
The office enjoys camaraderie, charity-raising efforts, team events and small competitions. You’ll also have:
- 20 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- No weekends
- Free Fruit Thursdays
What Will You Be Doing?
As an essential part of the Credit Control Team, you’ll be:
- Chasing overdue invoices by phone and email
- Updating your ledger on a daily basis and maintaining accurate records
- Carrying out credit checks
- Posting payments to accounts
- Responding promptly to any disputes, and reporting to line manager for unresolved issues
- Attending monthly aged debt meetings
- Sending out monthly client correspondence and statements
- Ad hoc duties when required
Will You Enjoy It?
If you’re able to work proactively but also team spirited, then you’ll certainly achieve what you need to and thrive in this role. You should also have:
- A calm and confident manner
- Good IT skills
- The ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Previous use of Sage is preferable, but not essential
What Are You Waiting For?
This is a great opportunity for someone who understands the importance of the Credit Controller and the difference you can make to the team and the business. Apply confidentially today or contact Lindsay at James George Recruitment for more information.