Role Profile: Technology/IT Vendor Sales Manager – London
Job Title: Technology/IT Vendor Sales Manager
Salary: £43,000-£48,000 + commission and excellent benefits
James George Recruitment have partnered with a top asset finance house based in North London who are looking for an experienced Vendor Sales/Account Manager to join their team, focusing on the acquisition and development of new partner relationships within the tech finance space. Particular focus and attention will be the recruitment and development of finance opportunities originating out of large value resellers. You will be key in managing the strategy, growth and direction of this business.
Using your existing knowledge and experience, you will develop and grow the Channel reseller business primarily from new reseller relationships, but also existing relationships based in the UK from the outset.
- You will identify, scope, prioritise and target potential key Channel resellers.
- You will be developing a prospect list and identifying prospective Channel resellers, developing and executing a prospect plan.
- You will use your existing network to open the doors of the prospects we are targeting
- You will use your sales skills and business development acumen to open the door of identified prospects we have no contacts with.
- You will use your creativity to develop inspirational reseller relevant value propositions within the parameters of the company’s existing prices, polices, products and services.
- You will be managing complex and structured accounts and you will work collaboratively with our outstanding credit team, legal, operations and other internal functions.
- You will use your experience and finely honed relationship building capability at senior executive levels in organisations to build deep, long lasting and sustainable partnerships with the company.
- You will be comfortable preparing and presenting documentation for review in credit and risk approval committees.
- You will be part of a highly networked international matrix environment.
- Know your numbers – It is essential for you to understand, track, measure and manage, the size of your pipeline in order to achieve your budget along with the associated sales activity in order to achieve this.
- 3+ years Channel Reseller asset finance experience
- or have worked directly for large Channel resellers
- or have worked for Tech Distributor or Tech Vendor who has intimate knowledge of the Channel Reseller market
- A strong track record of building and developing scalable and sustainable long term new business relationships with confidence, tenacity and attention to detail that has led to considerable new business volumes
- An extensive contact base and C- level relationships in many of the Top 50 key VARS and Resellers in the UK
- Strong influencer and excellent in (remote) stakeholder management, able to effectively navigate on all organisational levels.
- A strong change leader with negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication in English (both spoken and written).
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements for financial service industry preferred
- A true team-player
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet
- Used to working in a fast-paced environmen
- Structuring and negotiating bespoke, profitable deals.
- Managing and developing accounts.
- Wide ranging knowledge of the asset leasing market.
If you are interested in applying please contact Adam Sommerville or Matt Winkle at James George Recruitment!