Stocking Manager – Hard Assets
Competitive salary plus Bonus and Excellent Benefits
James George Recruitment has partnered with a leading Asset Finance House in their search for a Stocking Manager to support their Head of Department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall management of the Wholesale Funding System for their ‘hard asset’ Stocking sectors. Setup and configure Dealers and Vendors on this system.
- UAT testing for WFS functionality development
- Review and update the UK Stocking Policy
- Co-ordinate with various internal departments to facilitate complex transactions for dealers/vendors
- Communicate clearly with the business in terms of dealer stocking progress, utilisation and performance
- Liaise with Vendors and Dealers where required
- Provide sector teams with proactive and ad hoc account analytic reports for renewals
- Manage process of obtaining, checking and approving vendor/dealer invoices/self-billers
- Overall management of stocking inboxes and incoming data feeds
- Oversee customer audit process centrally via external third parties and internal staff as appropriate
- Work with Collections where/when required on Stocking arrears
- Create and update process maps/guides for the Stocking team
- Train other staff on general tasks within the Stocking Team
- In depth knowledge of stocking product and systems
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of different finance products (HP, Loan, lease)
- Knowledge of different asset types.
- Articulate and persuasive oral and written communication
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop team members to deliver high quality service
- Good time management, organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work autonomously
This is a great opportunity to join a leading player in the industry where there is realistic career progression. Please contact Adam Sommerville, Scott Sheppard or Lorna Coburn to discuss this position further.