Salary between £16,000 to £22,000
James George Recruitment have partnered with a highly successful and international player with an annual turnover across Europe of over £80 million.
They have instructed us to find a Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Administrator to join their team of 3 based in Chelmsford.
- Assisting with filing of all internal training, external training certificates, and inductions.
- Ordering PPE and site supplies when required.
- Completing supplier questionnaires when requested and maintaining memberships and accreditations such as Builders Profile, Achilles, Tradex and Constructionline.
- Assisting with all customer health and safety requirements including risk assessments.
- To carry out COSHH assessments and vibration assessments for internal use.
- Assist with insurance documentation for all customers and membership portals.
- Assisting with site audits and visits and providing some internal training to sites.
- Experience in another SHEQ coordinator role would be preferable albeit not essential
- Proficient using MS Office package (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc)
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to either enter the world of SHEQ or progress within their career! Please get in touch with Adam or Victoria at James George Recruitment if you would like to discuss further.