Location: Maidstone, Kent
Salary/Rate: £50,000 – £65,000/annum + 26 days hols + Great benefits
James George Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with this leading Law firm to recruit a Senior Litigation Partner in Kent.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join this reputable firm as a Senior Property Litigation Solicitorto join this Litigation team based in Kent.
This leading law firm of choice in the South-east, which prides itself on delivering quality service and value to their clients through continuous innovation, robust management practice and a commitment to excellence.
What’s on Offer?
A friendly and welcoming environment and whilst expectations are high, the opportunity to enjoy your work and establish successful careers is definitely available. Great working environment.
Are you the right person?
The ideal candidate will be a Senior Solicitor looking for a fresh challenge and looking to secure their next step in their career. Traditionally the expectation is 6 years post-qualified experience.
In addition to handling your own caseload, you will provide day to day supervision to other members in the team. As a senior member of the team, you will play a key role in property litigation development initiatives. You will also be able to demonstrate keen commercial acumen and understand the need to provide ‘added value’ to the firms’ litigation clients.
Ideally you will have the following experience and skill set:
- Previous experience working in a property litigation role at a Senior level
- Able to manage your clients matter to successful conclusion by reference to their objectives and financial expectations
- Experience of supervising and motivating direct reports is desirable
- Ability to translate complex legal matters into practical workable solutions for our clients
- Excellent track record of business development and client relationship management
- Able to gain credibility across the organisation quickly
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively as part of a senior team
- Able to think strategically in setting direction and following through to delivery
- Able to prioritise own workload and the work of others to ensure the delivery of excellent client’s services
- Self-motivated with drive and determination to deliver results
It would be expected that you have a good level of confidence and experience when dealing with:
- Commercial landlord and tenant issues including contested lease renewals, break notices, repair and dilapidations, forfeiture, and enforcement of lease provisions.
- Residential landlord and tenant issues including possession claims, arrears, nuisance, and enforcement of tenancy provisions.
- Real property issues including ownership disputes, boundaries, rights of way, nuisance, trespass, enforcement of covenants.
- Agricultural and rural land issues including farm business tenancies and occupancies (desirable).
- Residential leasehold issues including lease enfranchisement, enforcement, service charge disputes, major work issues and consultations (desirable);
- Cases in the High Court, County Court, Tribunals and Land Registry.
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity, please apply in confidence today and speak with Karen at James George Recruitment.