Senior Business Growth Manager – unique and exciting opportunity!
Basic salary circa £50,000 – £60,000
James George Recruitment has partnered exclusively with our Client on this unique, exciting and highly sought after vacancy. Our Client is a Group of privately owned and very successful businesses that are based in a variety of industries. They are in an enviable position of having vast capital reserves that they are keen to sensibly invest in a number of fresh and innovative business ideas.
The Business Growth Consultant will report directly to the Board, including CEO, CFO and other Directors. You will be responsible for thoroughly qualifying business ideas from the research stage all the way through to the inception of new businesses within the Group. To help with the business development journeys, you will be able to utilise the Group’s experienced teams within Finance, Marketing, Procurement etc to help generate robust and long term growth for the Group.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development of group-wide growth strategies
- Partner with Board Members to determine strategic opportunities
- Investigating potential acquisitions/investments/partnerships
- Assessing whether potential opportunities are commercially viable
- Ensuring that the Group’s investments are spread throughout a diverse portfolio
The ideal candidate will have:
- Senior level experience working in a strategic role
- Strong research skills, ideally gained in diverse industries
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with financial statements, valuations and modelling
Good to know:
- It is strongly preferred that you live within commutable distance of Halstead in North Essex as you will be required to attend a board meeting once a week to discuss progress and new ideas
- International travel is highly likely to investigate new investment sites and products
This is a great opportunity for someone who is commercially minded and gets excited about playing a key part in the growth of new businesses. There is also excellent progression opportunity as there is realistic scope for this person to progress to Director level in the medium term. Please contact Adam Sommerville or Victoria Rua to find out more.