£22k – £25k plus progression
James George Recruitment are exclusively working with an industry leading supplier, in search for a dynamic individual who is looking for a career with a reputable company and plenty of progression opportunities.
If you are enthusiastic, driven, and hungry to see your sales career move forward, then read on!
What will you be doing?
As Sales Executive, your main duty will be to deal with all aspects of customer account management. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Answering inbound calls, logging quotes and customer activity accurately
- Identifying sales opportunities with current, potential, and previously lost business
- Working with management on projects and targets as and when required
- Ensuring customer price lists are always updated
What are the hours?
This is an office-based role, with no weekends involved!
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. (Full-time and permanent.)
Who are we looking for?
To ensure the right individual not only excels in this role for the benefit of the business, but also thrives in a career they enjoy and can progress in, we are looking for someone who:
- Is self-motivated and proactive, with a hunger to succeed
- Has excellent ability to build rapport and maintain business relationships
- Is well presented
- Is confident, with tactful negotiation skills
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office
- Has a full UK driving License
This opportunity offers a springboard to ideally develop within the business, so it’s vital you have these skills as strong foundations for a highly rewarding future.
What are you waiting for? Please speak with Lindsay at James George Recruitment for more information, or apply today and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.