Recoveries Specialist – Asset Finance
Circa £50,000 plus bonus and benefits
James George Recruitment has partnered with a highly successful Asset Finance House that is seeking a Recoveries Specialist to join their team.
You will be responsible for undertaking recoveries activities in order to recover outstanding arrears.
- Identify and investigate complex arrears in the portfolio.
- Distinguish technical arrears from genuine arrears and undertake the necessary steps to resolve them.
- Demonstration of TCF principles in all customer activities.
- Terminate contracts and pursue conditional payments in order to minimize risk costs.
- Lead repossession and remarketing activities.
- Continue all necessary actions to collect payments in order to realise any subsequent gains.
- Manage 1 direct report.
- Real-time update of debtor and arrears history in order to maintain a complete record.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a similar role ideally within the Asset Finance industry.
- Understanding of regulated agreements.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of IT systems and software packages.
- Willing and prepared to “go the extra mile” when required.
Good to know:
- This will be a hybrid role
This is an excellent opportunity for a Recoveries professional to join a leading Funder in the industry where your hard work and success will really be noticed and rewarded.
Please contact Adam Sommerville at James George Recruitment to discuss further.