Competitive salary package
James George Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a prestigious funder to find a Project Manager for a role based at their offices in Surrey.
You will be responsible for managing the life cycle of projects from start up through to closure as part of a series of projects for the firm’s larger IT transformation programme.
- Manage projects in line with the firm’s project lifecycle (PRINCE2 based)
- Maintain project plans using project management tools, updating and tracking progress against the baseline and managing the timely delivery of the projects
- Manage multiple projects at different stages
- Direct, manage and motivate the project team(s)
- Maintain an awareness of potential inter-dependencies with other projects and their impact
- Estimate timelines, measure risk and devise mitigation strategies for the identified risks
- Coordination of UAT and test cycles
- Manage project budgets
- Manage communication and expectations with stakeholders
- Conduct post implementation reviews to assess project success
- Solid track record of delivering IT Business projects (3+ years would be ideal)
- Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Stakeholder Management skills, leading by example and holding teams, customers and partners to account
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude, flexible and pragmatic to achieve the best outcome
- Highly developed influencing and negotiating skills, able to make solid business cases for their requirements to upper management
- Ability to lead by example, holding teams, customers and partners to account
- Show empathy and respect other people’s points of view, especially on a project that could be contentious or of a sensitive nature
- Knowledge of the Asset Finance industry a benefit
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for the right individual to represent a very successful and globally operating firm. Contact James George Recruitment today for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.