Competitive salary package
James George Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a prestigious funder to find a Programme Manager for a role based at their offices in Surrey.
You will be responsible for building the overall programme for the largest IT transformation that they have ever undertaken, providing leadership, management, coordination and direction to the teams delivering the project.
- Must have a wealth of experience to draw upon to take on the responsibilities associated with the role
- Work with the Global Programme Manager on the planning and designing of the programme, proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action, escalating to the CIO, BCI manager and Change Team Leader where appropriate
- Ensure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme
- Manage the budget in respect of the local elements of the programme
- Manage both internal and external contributions to the program
- Manage communications and engagement with all stakeholders
- Experience of managing Transformation Programmes
- Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to create a sense of community amongst members of the project team(s)
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Highly developed influencing and negotiating skills, able to make solid business cases for their requirements to upper management
- Ability to lead by example, holding teams, customers and partners to account
- Qualification and knowledge of programme and project management methods including MSP, Agile and PRINCE2
- Knowledge of the Asset Finance industry a benefit
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for the right individual to represent a very successful and globally operating firm. Contact James George Recruitment today for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.