City Of London
Salary £45,000 to £50,000
We are working with a revolutionary, fast growing technical company in the health / pharmaceutical industry who require an Office Manager to join their team at their modern offices in Moorgate, London EC2.
As the Office Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the office, therefore we are looking for someone hands on in their approach and willing to expand their intimate and forward-thinking team, with the view that this position will grow as they grow.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Taking control of record keeping
- Controlling online (One Drive) filing system
- Drafting emails or other correspondence
- Supporting 2 x Directors
- Company expenses and bank reconciliations
- Liaising with accountants on VAT returns, PAYE, Payroll
- Managing supplier payments
- Responding to customer queries and managing Trustpilot reviews
Key personal attributes:
- A genuine interest in Office Management and bettering the company.
- 4+ years of solid Office Management experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Happy to operate independently as well as work closely with others.
- Positive attitude, calm and patient, working well in a small team.
- Friendly and proactive attitude
Good to know:
- This is an office-based role.
- Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today.