Salary: £18,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
Barnes Roffe Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Administrator to join one of their clients based in Slough.
As an Administrator you are responsible for administrating all functions and processes within the department.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
– Communicate with other areas of the business to provide processing and status reports.
– To process credit applications with our finance company partners.
– To produce, check and obtain all financial documents
– To administer all processes and administrative duties from the point of Order.
– Working closely with suppliers, dealers and funders
– Responsible for the accurate completion of all Post-Order paperwork
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
-be able to work effectively in a team
-have the confidence to engage with colleagues and managers effectively
-Good IT skills (particularly Excel) is required.
-Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines.
– Ability to produce reports and information.
If you match the above profile and this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV now for immediate consideration.