Salary £35,000 to £50,000
Are you creative, passionate, bright, and looking to excel your Marketing career with a strong and growing employer?
James George Recruitment are seeking experienced and ambitious Marketing talent to join their innovative, fast-growing, and diverse client in Northampton.
As Marketing Manager, your key duty will be to launch a new marketing strategy to accelerate branding and growth, through design, implementation, and execution. The is the perfect opportunity for you to spread your creative wings and strategically develop and strengthen our client’s Marketing Department. You’ll also play a key role in onboarding additional members for your team to reflect business growth and success.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be:
- Researching and analysing market trends and competition.
- Working with the Managing Director to oversee a formal marketing launch from design to launch.
- Developing and improving inhouse CRM system to enhance business outcomes and tracking.
- Liaising with third-party marketing team to optimise pay-per-click advertising.
- Managing all online social platforms/TrustPilot.
- Applying effective email marketing campaigns.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials including company graphics and brochures.
- Tracking the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting successes and improvements required to the Managing Director.
- Negotiating and liaising with data providers to source high-quality, competitively priced B2B data.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when needed.
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal individual for this role will:
- Have a degree in Marketing or related field (field)
- Have 3-5 years’ proven Marketing experience (ideally gained in financial services)
- Have extensive experience with CRM system HubSpot
- Be highly knowledgeable in various marketing mediums (email marketing/SM optimisation/SEO/PPC advertising)
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud systems
- Be efficient and confident in reviewing, reporting, and presenting analytics.
- Be highly detail-focused, while managing multiple projects seamlessly and simultaneously.
- Have strong decision-making and organisational skills.
- Be naturally enthusiastic, with the ability to professionally lead and motivate a team.
- Be preferably experienced with WordPress.
If you’re ambitious and ready to propel your Marketing career, apply today. You’ll join an excellent and high-achieving firm, and receive a rewarding salary, quarterly bonus, on-site parking, and frequent incentives.