£20,000 – £25,000
James George Recruitment have partnered with a creative and innovative company in their search for a driven and motivated individual to join their positive work culture.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for integrating new offers into the company’s software. To maximise this, you will develop your knowledge of effective creative design, landing page optimisation and user journey. Using data analytics tools, you will look for trends that will support the sales team’s optimisation goals.
You will also be responsible for the internal batching process of the company’s key campaigns into their tracking platform. You will use the tools provided while ensuring you understand how the tools are built, providing feedback to our technical team on any improvements/efficiencies that can be made.
Key duties & responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the tracking platform, using the online and in-house resource available
· Integrate all campaigns into tracking platforms
· Complete daily campaign batches
· Check all new campaigns for effective creative design, landing page consistency and user flow
· Provide feedback to BDMs and Account Managers with advice to improve landers, creatives and user journey
· Learn and take ownership of in-depth knowledge of the company’s in-house products
· Create a plan to develop your own industry knowledge with evidence of this process
KPIs will include:
· Campaign integration in line with sales team’s time frames (24 hours)
· Campaign validation in line with accounts time frames (20th of each month)
· Personal development evidenced and actioned
You will be joining a dynamic and fun team, and as such you’ll need to be approachable, persuasive, creative, well-mannered and of course punctual to thrive in this role. We are also looking for someone who:
· Is driven/motivated
· Has client communication experience
· Can execute campaign tracking and set up
· Holds effective time management skills
· Is highly organised
· Is an effective communicator
· Experience in optimising digital campaigns including mobile
· Good analytics skills
· Effective campaign creation
· Affiliate industry knowledge including various traffic sources
· Confident speaking and challenging at client level
The role offers either office-based or hybrid model, and is an exceptional golden opportunity to begin a career in marketing technology. Apply today, or reach out to Karen or Lindsay at James George Recruitment for more information and guidance to apply.