Lease Administrator – 6 month contract
We are working with a highly regarded Bank that is looking for an additional Lease Administrator to their team, initially on a 6 month FTC. This role will be 100% remote so you will be working from home with no commute!
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where you will be supporting customers through the “in-life” processing of agreements, ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed and that all activities are performed in a timely manner to ensure that both contractual obligations and service levels are met.
Additional responsibilities will involve:
- Ensuring that new agreements are loaded accurately to the Lease Administration System.
- Activating new agreements, invoicing where necessary and requesting the collection of any rentals or deposit due by direct debit.
- Producing and distributing customer welcome packs, monthly invoices and reports.
- Producing accurate settlement quotations.
- Managing the end of lease activity on the portfolio in line with agreed processes and policies, ensuring agreements are terminated following settlements and end of life procedures within agreed SLAs.
- Administering all novations and reschedules on the Lease Administration System.
- Ensuring quality work is completed in line with the expected departmental standards and undertake regular audits along with 4 eye checks of colleagues’ work to support quality assurance.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with strong administration skills gained within Financial Services who is immediately available to take on a 6 month contract. *The role will be 100% remote so you could be based anywhere in the UK!* Experience gained in the Leasing/Asset Finance industry would be a strong advantage but is not essential.
Please get in touch with Adam or Victoria at James George Recruitment if you would like to discuss further.