James George Recruitment are working on behalf of a well-respected company in search for an HR-experienced individual for a fixed-term contract of approximately 15 months.
As HR Manager, your key role will be to provide consistent HR support and guidance within the team and across the business, managing recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and reporting.
Your main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supervising, motivating, and developing the HR Coordinator
- Overseeing the hiring and onboarding of new employees from candidate sourcing and liaising with agencies, through to induction and 3-month reviews
- Managing and monitoring monthly payroll and benefits
- Implementing staff recognition and reward
- Ensuring policies and contracts are legally adhered to
- Working with Head of HR to improve employee support and performance
- Promoting customer service relations
- Ad hoc duties/projects as and when required
The successful candidate will hold the following:
- Proven HR experience of a minimum 5 years
- Excellent leadership skills and proactive team player
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Highly organized with confidence in managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service ethic
- A high regard for confidentiality
- A presentable and professional attitude
This is for a fixed-term contract to cover Maternity Leave, and is an excellent opportunity to strengthen future career opportunities in Human Resources.
Apply today, or contact James George Recruitment for a confidential discussion and advice.