Salary £35,000 to £40,000
James George Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance & Office Manager to join a business near Greenford.
The successful candidate will take ownership and responsibility of a small finance team.
You’ll be joining our close-knit, young, sociable and vibrant organisation where you will receive great exposure, responsibility and support.
- Management of financial operations and bookkeeping including accounts payable, sales invoicing, VAT returns, monthly accounts preparation and reporting.
- Take responsibility for credit control function and invoice chasing.
- Management of payroll (outsourced), budgeting and forecasting, reviewing operating costs.
- Implement administrative structure and maintain processes.
- Provide support to the Directors as required.
- Act as the go to person.
- Bookkeeping and office management experience.
- Qualified through experience bookkeeper / AAT qualified, or Part Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA accountant.
- Great attention to detail, able to produce written and numerical reports.
- Strong IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office including Excel, Apple and Sage.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- High degree of flexibility and able to adapt quickly.
- A proactive and energetic personality.
- Can do attitude and team player.
- Anticipate needs before they arise.
If you match the above profile and this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV now for immediate consideration.