Finance Administrator – Asset Finance **Immediate Start**
Location: West London
Circa £15.00 per hour
Start date: Immediate start!
James George Recruitment are working closely with a highly respected Asset Finance House, who are looking for a Finance Administrator to join them, initially on a temporary basis.
You will primarily be responsible for assisting the finance team with all administrative banking duties. A systematic and methodical approach to problem solving is essential to manage the repetitive and high level of transactions. Proactivity and professional conduct are key attributes as this role requires a high degree of interaction with staff in other departments.
- Processing invoices and purchase orders
- Assist in preparing and processing of journals
- Updating Stocking tb balances and breakdown for accounts
- Monitor and assist with Finance inbox
- Rolling over Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assist in the production of management information
- Assist in updating excel based information to support Month end and reporting
- Projects, as assigned to ensure continued development
- Cross train and provide cover and assistance for other members of Finance
- Reviewing company expenses for approval
- Assist with daily banking activities
- Assist in the production of reports for both internal and external customers
- Assisting with data gathering for Audit
- Updating cash books
- Ad-Hoc Finance administrative tasks
- Ideally from a Financial Services background. Asset Finance experience is an advantage!
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to handle high workloads without impact on accuracy and quality of work.
- Self-motivated individual with a sense of urgency
This is an exceptionally promising opportunity for a candidate to join forces with an industry-leading company.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!