£35k – £42k plus commission and £4,200 car allowance
JGT Recruitment are seeking an Estimating Manager to lead a busy sales and estimating function within the electrical earthing, lightning protection and height safety market, in Manchester.
As Estimating Manager, you’ll be responsible for the overall order intake for the branch with line management of the estimating team.
You’ll also be involved in every element of the sales process, including:
- monitoring market trends to attracting clients
- surveying works
- producing timely estimates/bids
Further, you’ll be liaising with clients and the branch production team throughout projects to ensure high performance delivery and excellent customer satisfaction.
The successful applicant
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a confident and collaborative team player
- Has a proven track record of sales and business development performance within a contracting environment
- Is confident in producing technical estimates
- (or, alternatively, have a construction and/or electrical industry background)
- Is able to demonstrate the ability to sell across a diverse customer base and market sectors
- Is influential, with highly effective negotiation skills
- Can strategically drive a sales team forward
- Has a thorough understanding of market competition and pricing mechanisms
- Shows good contractual awareness of standard form contracts (knowledge of NEC3, JCT and/or ICE would be advantageous)
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for you to join a successfully growing firm that’s offering competitive salary and excellent benefits for talented individuals. Please apply as soon as possible.