Enterprise Account Executive
£50000 – £60000/annum OTE 120K + ExcBens
Enterprise Account Executive
Are you happy with the status quo or would rather go disrupt a TRILLION-dollar industry?
Disruptor’s read on…….
Do you want to sell for a SaaS pioneer that provides software that helps companies acquire, retain, and better serve customers by working collaboratively with their trading partners using intelligent joined-up plans and incentive programs.
Their customers have set up thousands of B2B rebate deals on over $30bn of sales and purchases and have invited more than 3000 trading partners to the platform to review and collaborate on those deals. Customers include distributors, manufacturers, retailers, and buying groups from across Europe and North America.
The successful candidate will build on the success to date, accelerating the company’s adoption within the UK market and creating the important building blocks for future growth. This is a remote position for candidates based in the United Kingdom.
What about you?
- You have a track record in enterprise B2B software sales, preferably SaaS, with proven success through doing the simple things well.
- You understand the importance of aggressively pursuing outbound activity to build pipeline.
- You take full responsibility for your KPIs and are acutely aware of what it takes on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to build a territory.
- You are inquisitive with a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to spend time learning all aspects of a company’s product, customer pain points, and value-based selling.
- You are operationally strong and can demonstrate a good understanding and appreciation for all the sales tools at your disposal.
- You are a self-starter and do not need day-to-day management while responding well to clear direction and remote working practices.
More specifically you will:
- Let’s get this one out the way immediately – hit your quota!
- Achieve your weekly prospecting activity goals.
- Spearhead new growth and develop business within clients up to £200 Million Turnover Build pipeline.
- Be responsible for the full sales lifecycle.
- Engage with training.
- Adhere to the company’s operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry/reporting requirements are met.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (internal marketing, sales development, pre-sales, customer success) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
- Ensure effective customer onboarding and long-term success through collaborating with the Customer Success team.
- Develop post-sale account plans identifying expansion and referral opportunities in collaboration with Customer Success.
- Be a good corporate citizen and willing to embrace the company’s values of Growth, Mastery, Knowledge, Dependability, Order, and Industry.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ year Business development experience.
- Preferred 2+ year of direct full sales cycle experience selling enterprise B2B software, preferably SaaSERP, finance, CRM, procurement, or adjacent sectors
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels through to C-level
- Track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Professional and effective written and oral skills
- A self-starter and able to operate without close oversight
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and highly passionate about sales
- Ambitious, aspirational with a strong work ethic
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communicator with an ability to quickly establish rapport
- Customer-centric and recognize the need for customer success