Credit Underwriter– Asset Finance
Competitive salary package
James George Recruitment are seeking a highly skilled Credit Underwriter for an highly prestigious Funder based in Surrey.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for underwriting small ticket Asset Finance deals in line with risk policies.
- Responsible for following the credit processes according to the company’s credit appetite whilst maintaining company standards
- Analysing financials’ and determine the risk of each transaction
- Undertake due diligence to clarify information when required
- Generate financial ratios to generate customers financial status
- Prepare risk reports for credit decision within service levels and monitoring
- Periodically, review existing transactions and prepare recommendations for the renewal of the credit facility
- Ensure that all deals presented for pay-out meet the appropriate credit sanction and credit limit issued has been provided and properly executed
- Attend teams meetings when required
- Minimum 2 y + in a Credit role within Asset Finance is preferred
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and underwrite multiple deals
- Excellent analytical and credit & risk skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and lead team members
- Ability to understand the company’s “credit appetite”
- Ability to act with integrity, to follow guidelines and to TCF.
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for the right individual to represent a very successful and globally operating firm. Contact James George Recruitment today for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.