Credit Control Supervisor
£30k – £35k
James George Recruitment are seeking an experienced Credit Control Supervisor to join our client’s Credit Control department near Colchester.
Overseeing a team of 6-8 and reporting to Senior Finance, you’ll play an essential role in ensuring streamlined debt recovery as per industry standards across your team of controllers.
Due to expansion, the Group is also set to implement a new system, which you’ll oversee, as well as actively seek ways to improve processes and results.
- Checking customers’ credit, approving or denying it, based on industry standards
- Ensuring customers pay on time
- Involvement with overdue debt customers
- Recording and writing off bad debts
- Starting legal proceedings if clients do not pay their debts on time
- Maintaining accurate records
- Being able to improve procedures/processes
- Implementing new system/software
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Experience in managing a team successfully
- An ability to oversee complex cases to an impeccably professional standard
- To be able to provide support and motivation to a team, particularly whilst implementing changes to systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with Credit Control experience to develop in their career. Contact Lindsay at James George Recruitment confidentially today.