Full Time or Part-Time
£45k – £65k negotiable + plus car allowance and excellent benefits
James George Recruitment are delighted to be representing a multi-disciplinary Chartered Surveyors firm involving both Residential and Commercial. This firm has an impeccable track record of providing premier client care, and as such are looking for an experienced Charted Valuation Surveyor to join their team of professionals.
What You’ll Be Doing
As Chartered Valuation Surveyor, your key duty is to generate income from fees through a variety of professional valuation work. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Undertaking RICS Home Surveys Levels 1 – 3, and bespoke surveys for both private and corporate clients
- Using company technology to deliver survey work
- Developing and maintaining professional contacts and business levels
- Using internal hubs to maintain diary appointment, maintain admin support, and build/maintain client relationships
- Providing excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Contributing towards business strategy development
- Maintaining and recording CPDs supported by the company
- To fully comply with all rules of conduct, standards, and codes of practice at all times
What you’ll need
To apply for this role, you’ll need to:
- Be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Charted Surveyors and a Registered Valuer
- Have good geographical knowledge of your residential area, with a 25-mile territory radius
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work under own initiative
- Be able to meet challenging targets and achieve new business
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Hold detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations
- Possess a driving license
This role is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge, and experience in all areas of valuation and survey work. You’ll be working with a highly reputable firm, who rewards and incentivizes hard work and career development.
Contact Bradley at JGT Recruitment for a confidential discussion, or apply today.