Audit Manager – Practice
Salary circa £60,000 to £70,000
Due to the continued growth of our Client’s Audit client base, we are looking for an ambitious Audit Manager to join their West London team.
The role will involve carrying out audit duties for a broad range of small, medium & large, owner managed clients in a wide range of industries as well as managing a team of Auditors.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with clients and managing client expectations.
- Organising and running all accounting and audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production.
- Reporting directly to the Partner and attending client meetings.
- Reviewing accounts and corporation tax deliverables
- Attendance and input to practice development initiatives including networking and new prospect / potential client proposals.
- Working within an existing team of Managers and Partners to further develop and support the growth of the office and development of the team.
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified
- At least 5 years’ post qualified experience within a multi-partner practice
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting (particularly FRS102 and 1A) and auditing standards
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences
- Knowledge of Caseware and Digita
Good to know:
- This opportunity is based at their West London offices
- You will be required to travel to clients’ offices from time to time
- Working for a Top 45 accountancy firm
This is a great opportunity, please contact us to find out more. The position offers fantastic chance to join a dynamic team supported by an intensive training and development program with great development opportunities.