Accounts Assistant – Fintech
Flexible depending on experience
We have partnered with a client based in the West End who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Finance department.
- Cash and bank management – set-up daily payments (CHAPS/BACS/Etc), daily posting of bank transactions, bank reconciliations and cash management.
- Inter-company reconciliation.
- Accounts Payable – payments, reconciliation and processing invoices/expenses.
- Accounts receivables – review invoices raised by Accounts Analyst
- Prepare and reconcile interest calculation on borrowings on a monthly basis
- Assist the finance manager with general HMRC duties and VAT returns etc
- Ad-hoc duties as and when requested.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role would be preferred
- Experience using SAGE or a similar accounting package is essential
- Proficient using MS Office especially Outlook and excel
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Educated to A Level standard and AAT qualified / Starting ACA/ACCA/CIMA is preferred
Good to Know:
- This is a full time permanent vacancy
- Offices are based around Piccadilly Circus
- Fintech industry
- 3 days from the office and 2 days from home – this may change at any time.