Nationwide – Remote
Salary £30,000-£40,000 + excellent commission structure
James George Recruitment is a Financial Services Recruitment Consultancy that is very well backed and we have exciting growth plans! We have been trading for 10 months and already have 9 in our team – we are looking for at least 1 more 360 Recruiter to join our growing team! Whilst we do have prestigious offices in North Essex, this position will be 100% remote. Your location would therefore not be a restriction and think of the money (and time) you will save!
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Approaching Clients within your industry specialism to bring vacancies on board.
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Developing effective strategies for evaluating and sourcing candidates
- Identifying high-potential candidates whose skills, culture, motivation and ambition align with our clients’ needs
- Maintaining data integrity within our ATS and CRM system
- A mixture of Permanent and Temporary vacancies
- Interviewing candidates via MS Teams and in person where possible
- Drafting and sending personalised recruitment emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Being very active on platforms such as LinkedIn, job boards and networking events
- Ensuring a positive and smooth candidate experience
Qualifications & Experience:
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little supervision
- At least 18 months’ 360 recruitment experience
- We are particularly interested in candidates with recruitment experience in areas such as Business/Corporate Banking, Governance/Banking Operations, Accountancy and Office Support. We will also consider recruitment experience in other industry verticals.
- An established client base
- Experience working with LinkedIn and other sourcing tools
- Outstanding communication, organisational and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment
- MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience managing and prioritising multiple searches, projects, and client relationships
- Working from home so no commuting costs
- Earlier finish on Fridays
- A highly competitive commission structure
- Working with a fresh, dynamic and experienced team where your hard work and success will really be recognised and rewarded!
Please get in touch with Adam Sommerville if you would like to discuss further!