Salary £30,000 – £35,000 plus bonus and benefits
James George Recruitment have partnered with a highly successful business that is seeking a 2 x Collections & Recoveries Specialists to join their team.
These individuals will be responsible for undertaking collections and recoveries activities in order to recover outstanding arrears.
- Identify and investigate arrears in the portfolio
- Distinguish technical arrears from genuine arrears and undertake the necessary steps to resolve them
- Communicate with debtors by telephone and in writing in order to collect outstanding arrears
- Make arrangements for rescheduling of arrears where appropriate
- Demonstration of TCF principles in all customer activities
- Terminate contracts and pursue conditional payments in order to minimize risk costs.
- Assist the Team Leader with repossession and remarketing activities
- Continue all necessary actions to collect payments in order to realize any subsequent gains.
- Real-time update of debtor and arrears history in order to maintain a complete record
- Daily recording of arrears cheques and updating of comments on lease system
- Checking daily bank reports ensuring bank details are correct on the lease system.
Skills and experience:
- Credit and/or Collections experience is required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a similar role ideally within the Asset Finance industry but other areas of Financial Services will be considered.
- Understanding of regulated agreements
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of IT systems and software packages
- Willing and prepared to “go the extra mile” when required
Good to know:
- Working days are Monday to Friday
- This would be a hybrid role, ideally with 3 days in the offices, 2 days from home.
These are excellent opportunities for Collections/Recoveries professionals to join a leading Funder in the industry where your hard work and success will really be noticed and rewarded.